Hilton Head Weddings
Plan your dream oceanfront wedding with us!
Coming Soon! March 2017
Grand Ocean Terrace
- Unobstructed ocean views elevated nine feet above beach level
- Over 5000 sq ft seating up to 250 guests for wedding celebration
- Glass doors slide open to full-length balcony overlooking the ocean
- All season climate comfort
- Adjacent uncovered stone patio with fireplace and water feature
- Expansive beachfront deck for ocean-backdrop ceremonies
- New restrooms and bridal ready room
From exchanging vows on our Oceanfront Deck, to sipping custom cocktails beneath the café lights in our open-air Pavilion, to walking barefoot on the beach to the rhythm of steel drums, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa is the perfect location for your destination wedding fantasies to flourish—no passport required!
Ashlee Fleming & Hannah Blashock
The Grand Ballroom
Our 13,200-square foot Grand Ballroom (with exquisite chandeliers) is comprised of four 3,330-square foot sections that may be configured in variety of ways. Accommodates up to 800 guests in a banquet setting.
Mitchelville is a private indoor setting that accommodates up to 70 for a sit-down meal. This room is ideal for small weddings or morning-after brunches.
Our beachside Pool Deck is perfect for rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and cocktail receptions. Accommodates up to 300 for dinner receptions.
The Oceanfront Pavilion
With 2,592 square feet of covered space (36' x 72') and seating capacity of up to 200 - the Oceanfront Pavilion offers breathtaking views, roll-down weather flaps with clear-view windows and ceiling fans.